English和客户约定吃饭时间和地点一phpma.com
A:我今晚想邀请您吃晚饭,不知您是否有空?
Would you be interested in dinner with me.Are you free?
B:谢谢您的邀请,我今晚有空。phpma.com
Thank you for your invitation.I am free tonight.
A:您喜欢吃哪种菜?中餐、西餐还是海产?
Which food would you like best?Chinese food,western food or sea food?
B:我比较喜欢西餐。
I prefer western food. phpma.com
A:好的,我晚上7:00去饭店接您。
Ok,I am going to the hotel to pick you up at 7:00 o’clock at night.
B:很好,我会等候。
Ok,I’ll wait for you.
A:待会儿见。
See you later.
B:再见。
See you.
状况2:刚到达餐厅
A:请给两人的座位。
Please give me a table for two.
C:(服务生)这边请。
This way,please.
A:我要靠窗的位置。phpma.com
I want a seat by the window.
B:这位置不错。
This seat is not bad.
A:很高兴您满意,请坐。
It’s my pleasure to satisfy you,have a seat ,please!
状况3:点正餐前,先点些饮料
C:这是菜单和酒类表。phpma.com
This is menu and wine list.
A:您想喝点什么?Johnson先生,啤酒或酒?
What would you like to drink?Mr.Johnson,beer or wine?
B:我想试试台湾啤酒。
I want to try some Taiwan beer.
A:来两瓶台湾啤酒。
Two bottles of beer ,please.
C:好的,先生。
Ok, Sir.phpma.com
状况4:开始点正餐
A:您想点什么餐?
What would you like to eat?
B:这家餐厅的招牌菜是什么?我们有特制牛排、鸡肉和鱼。
What is the special food of restaurant? We have special beefsteak,chicken and fish.
B:我喜欢牛排。
I’d like beefsteak.
A:来两客。
Make it two.
C:您要几分熟?三分、五分或全熟?
How would you like to have it?rare,medium or overdone?
B:我要五分熟。


